Contact For Pricing
- 4.5Full Baths
- 3,216+Sq Ft
- 2Car Garage
- Primary Bedroom Level Second
- Open spaces, flexibility, storage, and comfort are woven into the 3,216-square-foot floor plan. Enter from your front porch and you’re greeted with sight lines that extend the full length of the home.
- The open concept in the main living area blends the kitchen, family room, and dining area with an additional flex space. Use it as a formal dining room, playroom, workout room, hobby studio, or whatever your lifestyle needs.
- You’ll appreciate the intelligent design and contemporary style of The Sawyer’s kitchen. The center island is large enough to seat 5 people at the breakfast bar, and you’ll love the large walk-in pantry and additional storage space.
- In the back corner of the floor plan, we’ve incorporated a study. This private location makes it ideal for a home office. With the walk-in closet attached to the study, you can easily convert the 4-bedroom Sawyer into a 5-bedroom home. You also have the option of expanding the space into a first-floor guest suite.
- Upstairs, privacy in the 4 bedrooms is maximized with the vestibule-style entry, tucking the rooms back from the loft at the top of the stairs.
- Each secondary bedroom has its own walk-in closet. Two bedrooms share a full bath, while the third has its own bath.
- The primary suite, tucked in the back of the upper level, is all about comfort and elegance in equal parts. The large bedroom feels even more spacious under the drop tray ceiling.
- The primary bath features dual vanities, large step-in shower, private water closet, and two linen closets. With all this space, you can incorporate a soaking tub to elevate the spa experience!
Interactive Floor Plan
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Sq Ft3,216
- Primary Bedroom LocationUpstairs