Contact For Pricing
- 3Full Baths
- 2147+Sq Ft
- 2Car Garage
- Primary Bedroom Level Main
- 2,147 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths, with most of the living space on the main level.
- The features in this creatively designed home adapt wonderfully to a growing family, empty nester, or multigenerational household.
- The Braxton’s open concept floor plan presents a welcome living area with a view of the covered porch in the back.
- Relax in the family room or enjoy a meal in the sun-drenched breakfast nook.
- The kitchen anchors the space, making it easy to move from serving meals on one side to spending time with the family on the other. And the kitchen serves up plenty of workspace, including a center island. The corner walk-in pantry adds the storage you need to stay organized.
- With the primary suite located on the back corner of the first floor, you have both privacy and access.
- Your ensuite bath blends dual vanities with a large, step-in shower, private water closet, and linen closet. You also have the option to add a tub if the luxury of a long soak is a must-have feature.
- Flex room off the main living area, adjacent to the second bedroom and bath.
- Second floor suite-style living area.
- The third bedroom, full bath, and loft would give your teenage or adult children the independence they want.
Interactive Floor Plan
- Full Baths3
- Sq Ft2,147
- Primary Bedroom LocationMain Floor